photo Screenshot2014-03-12at115230AM.png

February: Charity

2.05.2012

January Report: So I have never looked more beautiful, nor felt as amazingly happy as I have this last month getting sleep. I feel that it is so much easier to be myself and make everything around me and expression of that self. It has been a hard sacrifice putting things aside so that I take time to sleep but in the long run it is much more important. I hope to always make my health and therefore my sleep a priority so that I can live a long, very very very happy life. Good sleeping dear friends!



CHARITY: The Pure Love of Christ

On to a new month! I have felt such a push towards Charity this month. For many reasons.

1. I have felt such a great closeness with my Savior as I have prepared to receive my endowment and in drawing closer to him I have loved Him more. In loving Him more I want to show that love and I know to show it is to love whom He loves - us.

2. In the community here we have been talking a lot about becoming the best version of ourselves with the hope that in so doing we will find the spouse we are looking for. I want to be someone that my future husband can admire and adore. I hope that someday someone will fall in love with me because of who I have become and hopefully that will be a woman who has charity.

3. There is no greater joy than that which comes from making others happy.

So this month I turn to the Lord and use His incredible example to guide me in my relationships with others. May I see more clearly who our Saviour is and may I love with more of myself than I ever have.

No comments :