photo Screenshot2014-03-12at115230AM.png

Boston, I love you.

8.04.2012


I just got back from visiting the beautiful city of Boston! I absolutely loved it! The city is exciting and chic. The buildings have the most unique and  architecture. And there happens to be a man there who I am very much in love with...


A few months ago this incredibly handsome man came to DC and completely won me over. It has been one of those blessed experiences where I wake up every day earlier than I need to and smiling as if I were leaving to travel the world in a few moments. Instead of hopping on a plane to the safaris of Africa I just lay there thanking God for blessing me with this wonderful man who brings me so much laughter, confidence, and joy.

He is off working so hard at an internship in Boston and I got to visit him last week. He completely spoiled me with adventures in the North End, at a Red Sox game, Cirque de Soleil, the Harbor, and the temple. I hope to return again soon.

1 comment :

Kacie said...

Ohhhh, Nina. This blog post makes me so HAPPY!! You deserve every bit of that happiness you're feeling right now. I love you!