photo Screenshot2014-03-12at115230AM.png

Oh To Be Snorkeling Again...

5.07.2013

Our honeymoon was a complete surprise for me. We spent the first few days of our married life at the Four Seasons Hotel in Arizona and then our last night there Landon told me we were headed to the British Virgin Islands!! I was so excited for a tropical paradise! It was very non-touristy with beautiful weather. So relaxing! We snorkeled, hiked, laid on the beach and ate lots of french fries (a popular dish there)! It was lovely. We must have really looked like we were just married because people kept asking us if we were newlyweds and offered us congratulations as well as words of advice. My favorite was on the plane over. The stewardesses giddily asked to see my ring and and applauded us as we left the plane. We loved celebrating our marriage! Here are a few snapshots from our time there!








YES we both drove on the wrong side of the road!























3 comments :

Unknown said...

Dang, was that a deserted island....NO people. So fun!

Anais and Chad said...

Seriously...this place looks like a dream! Love the pics. I probably would have cried if I saw that iguana thing crawl by me...

Miss you guys!

Elena-Marie said...

Love the photos :-)