photo Screenshot2014-03-12at115230AM.png

April General Conference

5.20.2013

Mr. Finter and I had the most wonderful General Conference weekend in April! The famous DC cherry blossoms where just beginning to pop out and the weather was gorgeous! It was really the first sunny day since winter ended. Mr. Finter had given me a month pass to Capital Bikeshare and we had been riding bikes all over DC, to work and back, to the grocery store, to the monuments! It was so much fun! On Saturday's conference, we watched the morning session lazily in bed and then rode our bikes during the break through the monuments and to a little field along the Potomac. There we watched the afternoon session.



I love conference. I love learning more about the Gospel and receiving such perfectly tailored guidance for my life.

This is one of my favorite talks from the April Conference by President Uchtdorf.


No comments :