photo Screenshot2014-03-12at115230AM.png

Four Months

5.12.2013

Some days it is hard to believe that I haven't been married longer than just four sweet months. It's not that time passes slowly, but rather that I just feel like Mr. Finter and I have always been together. How funny love can be. It can take two people who have never even seen each other before and in a year make them belong so deeply to each other that they are one.  I love being married. I have never laughed so often, never smiled so much, never loved the ordinary moments more and never been a better version of myself than I have in being loved by Mr. Finter. Here are a few glimpses of our first four months as Mr. and Mrs. Finter.


We celebrated returning to DC, this time married, by going to back to where we got engaged -- the monuments -- for our very first Family Home Evening activity. 


The Jefferson all frozen over.


We will soon be Californians!


Isn't Mr. Finter so handsome?


Mr. Finter bought me an iPhone. I adore it!


The Washington D.C. Temple


Our first home.


And then soon after, we got locked ourselves out.



Our DC friends taught us the art of archery!


We've had the best date nights running through rain storms in Georgetown, biking along the Potomac, holding hands in Alexandria and just being lazy at home.



No comments :