photo Screenshot2014-03-12at115230AM.png

Oh, The Places You'll Go

6.16.2013

In one week to the day The Finters will be on one of the greatest adventures of our lives! We are backpacking through Europe!

Get a look at our itinerary! Oh I can NOT even believe it!



I get butterflies every time I mention this trip and you know why?? Surprisingly, it's not because of all the chocolate I definitely will consume. Nor is it because of the glowing tan I promised myself I will acquire. It is not even because of the rolling fields I will run through, roll down and picnic in! Nope, its because the person I will get to spend every European moment with for just over one month is my wonderful Mr. Finter. I am so excited to experience this part of the world with him.

So this is goodbye for a few weeks! We might not be in touch for a while, but hope to share a few bits of the trip along the way on Instagram and here if we can!

Much love

2 comments :

Ben said...

Germany is feeling neglected.

Unknown said...

So, so fun, if your suit case is a little heavy I might be in there.