photo Screenshot2014-03-12at115230AM.png

My Friends Are Joy

3.07.2012

I don't know what I did to be so blessed. Every day I think, how in the world could I be any happier than at this exact moment! And then after the most gorgeous, adventurous dreams, a new day comes that makes me more happy than the one before. Thank you. Thank you especially to such wonderful friends that make every moment full of Joy.

Sometimes we go shopping at the Hospital!
My Lovely Med-Surg Clinical Group
Silly Sorah.

In hopes of preventing stress and instead focusing on effort and learning I decided not to look at my grades this term. Not once the whole semester! What kind of craziness is this???? It's my rebellion against a very imperfect system where effort, knowledge and application are only measured by your ability to answer multiple choice questions. So then all us A type personalities spend much too much time freaking out about A- instead of As!! Give me an essay! Interview me! Anything but select all that apply and mulling over single words in a test question!

I began this term wanting to remember why I am doing this program and what it is really about.  Perfect grades are not what matter. It is learning and then applying my knowledge to help my patients that is all matters. Testing is merely a step along the way. So new measures of knowledge are in place. My patient's care. My ability to diagnose.
My love of what I do.

These beautiful friends of mine remember that. I often forget!

No comments :