photo Screenshot2014-03-12at115230AM.png

Elena's Visit to DC

6.22.2012

My mother came to visit this past Spring Break. We took so many photos, it's taken me a long time to get this post up! But here it is! We ran around all day long seeing the sights of DC and barely lasted the week! I had the time of my life and am so glad that she came to visit me and see a bit of my life in DC.






A gigantic bumble bee was flying around her!

Ok gone?

Still nervous!

Oh! He's back!! Run!

Arlington Cemetery



The Zoo with Lucy

And Aura & Eric too!


Georgetown!

Mount Vernon

Cherry Blossoms bloom on the mall!





Klane Visits!




Watching the planes land at Gravelly Point Park



The Monuments

Dupont

Mmmmm


The Capital


The best tour guide, Mr. Tanner Mitchell!





National Science Museum - Butterfly House

I was scared!


DC isn't the same without Mum!

No comments :