photo Screenshot2014-03-12at115230AM.png

Little Porter Sycamore

6.06.2012

This adorable baby boy was the best birthday surprise! He was born March 20th this year and is just so incredibly cute! It has been such a beautiful experience seeing one of my dearest friends become a mother.  She is the epitome of love, laughter and strength and will be such a beautiful example to all her children as she has always been to me throughout our friendship. Her house will always be filled with infectious laughter, love of life, charity for others and of course, board games! I love her and her little boy with all my heart. The Lord has been so kind in blessing me with her friendship for the past 6 years. 



Happy Father


"Sisters"




I'm going through board game withdrawals :(



2 comments :

Ben said...

This is your best blog post yet! ;)

Kimi said...

Nina you are always so sweet and this post is just that too!! Your kind words brought tears. We can't wait for your next visit!!