photo Screenshot2014-03-12at115230AM.png

On The Border

9.11.2013

On our drive from Scotland down to England we stopped at the old Roman defense structure called Hadrian's Wall. It was my second favorite place we visited this trip. From the intense blues and greys of the clouds to the rolling fields of grass and wild flowers, I was in paradise! We spent the afternoon alone in that great expanse of beautiful land, feeling so small and yet feeling of such worth to know our loving Father created this all for us. 







Only some of the wall still remains above the ground. It's absolutely incredible how it slides along the rolling hills. How amazing to stand where Roman soldiers once did so long ago and touch the same wall they built. 



We stopped for a while to lay in the fields and took some photos. I think they might be my favorite from the trip. 




I love pictures where Landon is smiling as much as his face will let him. It is the best feeling in the world to see him so happy.




So I have this thing for running in fields. And well I ran...


And ran...


And really wanted to run some more.




No comments :