photo Screenshot2014-03-12at115230AM.png

Scotland

9.10.2013

Ok on to Scotland! We flew out of Dublin after a mad run around that windy, cold Irish city and were off to Edinburgh. We arrived really late at night and the bus dropped us off in the middle of this gorgeous old city. The architecture!!! My word it was gorgeous! We tried to get a good picture of the full moon covered in wispy clouds but alas we are still very much amateur photographers!





The next morning we picked up our rental car! A tiny little Fiat! And bright, bright blue! Now if we had been in Spain or Italy this little car would have fit right in, but in the UK we definitely looked like misfits! 


We drove around the city first and stopped for a walk to the castle. 







Then we were off to the country! Here are some views from the car window! 






Landon driving on the wrong side of the road and the wrong side of the car! He did brilliantly!



We made some time for authentic Scottish golfing. Landon is a pro! Look at those swings! But it was my first time and it definitely didn't come naturally. Landon was so sweet to teach me how but I was so excited I would always hit the ball mid instruction and well, I never really improved. Next time I will have to focus better! 









Fish and Chips are supposedly better in the Scottish region and so we grabbed some with eggs and ham for dinner! Yum!